Run the 2019 Marine Corps Marathon or MCM 10K with The Arredondo Family Foundation on October 27, 2019
Get guaranteed entry for the Marine Corps Marathon through raising $500 to our mission to empower military families in the prevention of military related suicides and to provide support through education, financial relief and support services.
- Charity runners in need of a bib must raise $500 plus a $50 application fee will be required once you are confirmed on our team. Runners must pay their own entry fee into the race.
- Registered Runners with a bib are welcome to join and must raise a minimum of $200 for our foundation and a $50 application fee.
- Charity runners who want to run the MCM10K on October 27, 2019 raise $250 and pay a $50 application fee once you are confirmed on our team. Runners must pay their own entry fee.
- Guaranteed race entry
- A personal fundraising web page on Crowdrise to make fundraising easy
- A TEAM race singlet
- Personal Fundraising and Training support by CharityTeams –the premier management service for charity athletes and foundations.
The Arredondo Family Foundation provides suicide prevention training, support to military families who have lost a family member to suicide and scholarships to military siblings. AFF also holds an annual Turkey Giveaway for military families and veterans who are In need at several locations throughout Massachusetts.
Please email Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. Thank you.