Race date: Patriot’s Day Monday April 20, 2020
You can be part of our Team – Arredondo Family Foundation two ways.
- Charity Entry and I need a bib.
Raise $8,500 for the Arredondo Family Foundation by April 17th, 2020.
- Registered Runners – I have my own bib.
Raise $2,500 for Arredondo Family Foundation by April 17th 2020.
Apply here and check the status that applies to you.
Runners on our team will receive:
- Charity Runners will receive an official Boston Marathon bib.
- Unsurpassable management. This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- An online fundraising page.
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- Saturday morning group runs on the Boston Marathon course from the Under Armour Brand House in Boston. Runs have aid station support.
- Discounts at Under Armour.
- Weekly hill training in Newton on the course.
- Invitation into the themed Superhero 17 Training run and the Hop21 Training run.
- Access into the CharityTeams Boston TEAm Party.
- Private bus to the start.
- Kickoff meeting – pre-race gathering.
- Team branded marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon.