What the Arredondo Family Foundation does?
AFF (the Arredondo Family Foundation) provides military families support in the following manners:
- By providing emergency funds to aid with military related suicide burials or with other after burial costs for military families who have lost a loved one to suicide.
- By providing referrals to after-care so families can meet with a support group and also a therapist if necessary. AFF does this with the help of our partner agencies.
- By providing scholarships to military siblings for university or military siblings or kids for parochial school.
- By providing QPR suicide prevention training so that military families and friends are able to be aware of how to prevent another military related suicide.
- By providing a turkey giveaway at Thanksgiving for families who have lost someone to suicide well as veterans, military and Gold Star families.
- By providing holiday support and/or activities.